Quality, Health & Safety, Environment (QHSE)
Frank Norager & Co A/S accepts the responsibility regarding Quality, Health, Safety and Environment to all employees and others who may be affected by our activities. This responsibility is integral part of our management system and is currently executed in all levels our organization.
Accidents and incidents can cause loss of income, environmental damage, pain, suffering and misery not only to those involved but also to family and friends. Many incidents are caused through lack of forethought, care, due attention and the application of common sense. The Company does not expect or want anyone to take chances that could results in an accident or an incident occurring.
The QHSE Policy
Frank Norager & Co A/S recognizes its health and safety duties under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and all accompanying protective legislation. The Company makes every endeavour to provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment in accordance with the applying legislation and the Company’s own Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Procedures.
We are committed to ensure a working environment that fully supports our Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Policy and core values underpinned by our belief that:
„Nothing we do is so important that we cannot take the time to do it safely”
All transport operations are based on strickt Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) standards and procedures.
Main objectives of the QHSE Policy:
- We are committed to comply with applicable law and regulations and also contractually committed requirements
- We are committed to maintain a high standard for Quality, Health, Safety, Environment and the protection of the environment at its offices and other premises which it operates
- We are committed to ensure that these standards are incorporated into the design, construction and operation of all new facilities
- Communicate these standards to all employees and contractors and subcontractors
- All Company personnel are give the necessary information, instruction and training to enable them to work in a safe manner, prevent of accidents and injuries
- All Company personnel are required to co-operate with management on all matters relating to Quality, Health & Safety and the Environment and to take reasonable care while at work to ensure the health and safety of themselves and others that may be affected by their acts or omissions
- Accidents, incidents and near-misses are reported and investigated
- Implementing and current improving relevant procedures related to preventive and corrective actions
- We are committed to define potential hazard, control measures and present it in the Risk Assessement and Method Statement
The QHSE Policy should be understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the Company as well as being reviewed periodically for its continuing suitability and effectiveness.